- Possess a GCE A-Level with at least ONE (1) Grade A and TWO (2) Grade B in Biology, Chemistry or Physics / Mathematics; OR
- Possess a recognized International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum score of 34 and grade 6 of Higher Level (HL) in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics; OR
- Possess an Australian Matriculation Programme (AUSMAT) / South Australian Certificate (SACE) with a minimum 85% Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics; AND
- Pass SPM, inclusive of at least Grade B in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Additional Mathematics, and ONE (1) another subject; AND
- A minimum of Band 3 in MUET*; AND
- Pass the interview, psychometric tests and other tests provided by the faculty ; AND
- Certified healthy from serious physical disabilities, mental illness and infectious diseases (exceptions may be granted to candidates with corrective physical disabilities and/or do not prevent candidates from carrying out clinical activities required by medical practitioners) and have no vision problems (blindness in both eyes) and colour blindness.
*Applicants who do not have a MUET but have the following results may be considered for conditional admission provided that applicants must meet the MUET requirement within one academic session: Obtained at least Band 5.5 (Academic) in IELTS; or Earned a score of 513 (PBT) / 183 (CBT) / 65 (IBT) in TOEFL